Monday, 3 June 2013

NOW PLAYING.....

 
 
 
Yes, I'm afraid the party's over. The Depo-medrol shot is showing signs of wearing off. Not full-blown yet, of course, but the pain and swelling is definitely on the rise again. At least I got two weeks of feeling relatively normal. I see my Rheumatologist in nine days (yes, I'm counting) to start treatment. That can often take two months to begin working the way it should, if its going to work for me. In the meantime, I have my Arthritis Walk in less than a week, depending on how I can move. Mike has offered to walk with me or in place of me if need be. Many, many thanks to all of those who've donated so far. We've surpassed my goal by a long shot!
If you'd like more information on the walk, you can check it out here: Arthritis Walk Donation Page and search Deb Ethier.


No comments:

Post a Comment