Monday, 27 May 2013

Three Good Things

Fanfare, please!


From my most recent medical appointments came three bits of good news:

1. The Orthopaedic Surgeon doesn't want to operate on my left knee at this time. He says the damage is conducive to the RA and has handed management of that part of it over to my Rheumatologist.

2. The Cardiologist doesn't think I need the catheter ablation redone at this time and cut back my meds a bit based on the loop I wore for two weeks and the tests done earlier in the week.

3. The Lyme Disease test came back negative.


1 comment:

  1. 1. doesn't
    2. doesn't and cut back
    3. negative

    This good news! Funny how three negatives equal one nice positive.

    A friend of mine suffers from RA, I cross paths with her frequently when she's walking in the neighborhood - says the walking really helps control/manage the pain from RA.

    ReplyDelete